How do I start over on SimCity BuildIt?
Re: restarting in simcity build it
Settings > Apps > Sim City > Clear Data.
How do I delete my old SimCity BuildIt on Facebook?
You have to go to the app settings then to simcity and disconnect it from apps you loved into then you will be able to load your new city… hope this help ..
How do you reset game progress on Facebook?
In order to reset your game on Facebook, you’ll have to delete it and the associated Facebook game data, and then add it to your account again.
How do you delete game data on Facebook?
Tap in the top right of Facebook.
- Scroll down and tap Settings.
- Scroll down to Security and tap Apps and Websites.
- Tap Logged in with Facebook.
- Tap next to the apps or games you want to remove.
- Tap Remove > Remove.
Can SimCity BuildIt be hacked?
SimCity BuildIt Hack is safe, virus-free and easy to use. … SimCity BuildIt Hack connects to the game server room, then sends and replaces the files that allow you to add things that lets you hack. It is working on both iOS and Android devices with no root and jailbreak required.
How do I get my old SimCity back?
Login to Facebook first.
Here’s how to recover your saved city:
- Download the game on your new device.
- Play through the tutorial until the City Advisor tells you that you’re on your own.
- Tap the Settings icon and log in with the correct account. No login buttons? You’re not done with the tutorial yet, so keep going.
How do I disconnect Sim City from Facebook?
You cannot disconnect your city from Facebook. It’s a security feature to make sure you can play across your devices safely.
How do I delete game data from Google Play?
Delete Play Games data for a specific game
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Play Games app .
- At the top of the screen, tap More. Settings.
- Tap Delete Play Games account & data.
- Under “Delete individual game data,” find the game data you want to remove and tap Delete.
How do I delete a city on Facebook?
You can only edit or remove a location on your own post.
To remove your location on a post:
- Go to the post.
- Click and select Edit post.
- Click and then click [Your Location] to remove your current location.
- Click Save.
Will I lose my progress if I uninstall coin master?
If you uninstall and then reinstall the app you won’t lose your progress because your game statistics are directly linked to your email address. For this reason, as long as you log in with the same email address you used to create your account, you won’t lose your progress.
What data will I lose if I delete Facebook app?
What Happens If You Delete Facebook or Messenger App Data? While uninstalling the apps doesn’t do any damage, clearing app data on Android will delete the downloaded media files for the respective app and log you out from the apps. Logging out from the app is equivalent to uninstalling it.
What happens when you connect a game to Facebook?
The other big benefit of connecting games to Facebook is that you may find more friends who play what you love. … If it’s a game in which you cooperate with your friends, there’s a chance you might gift them microtransaction items or currency at some point, even if you’d never make that kind of purchase for yourself.
Why can’t I delete Facebook from my phone?
Facebook has made a number of deals with Samsung and other Android smartphone makers to make it impossible for people to delete the app. The deals, first reported by Bloomberg, mean the Facebook app comes pre-installed onto devices and can only be disabled and not permanently removed.