@chstavridis If you logged in with your Google Play/Game Center or Facebook your game is indeed saved online and you won’t be able to restart. The best thing I can recommend is make use of the Demolish function.
How do I restart my city in SimCity?
3 Answers. There is no way to erase or restart a city without deleting the entire region. Your best option is to start another city in the region, develop a stable economy, and then send a gift of §§ to the failed city to get it back on its feet.
Can I delete my city in SimCity BuildIt?
Can I delete my city and start over? – Sorry Mayor, your city is for keeps! … Can I delete my saved cities from Facebook, Game Center or Google Play? – There’s no way to delete those previous saves, sorry! It’s a security feature to make sure you can play across your devices safely.
How do I restore SimCity BuildIt?
Login to Facebook first.
Here’s how to recover your saved city:
- Download the game on your new device.
- Play through the tutorial until the City Advisor tells you that you’re on your own.
- Tap the Settings icon and log in with the correct account. No login buttons? You’re not done with the tutorial yet, so keep going.
How do I restart SimCity BuildIt on Facebook?
Restart / Reset the game in Facebook.
- Delete SimCity BuildIt on all of your device(s). …
- Login to Facebook. …
- Find Simcity BuildIt App and at bottom right press on Settings icon.
- On the popup, at the bottom, press Delete App button. …
- Reinstall SimCity BuildIt on your device and do the tutorials and connect to facebook.
Can I start a new city in SimCity BuildIt?
If you go to settings, usage, simcity and press Delete app and saved data. You will be able to reinstall the game and create a new city.
How do I rotate buildings in SimCity BuildIt?
You can rotate the building by yourself. If there are 2 roads (eg corner) while placing the building, try to slowly nudge your finger to the road you want the building to face to.
How do I delete a game on Facebook and start over?
How do I remove an app or game that I’ve added on Facebook?
- Scroll down and tap Settings.
- Scroll down to Security and tap Apps and Websites.
- Tap Logged in with Facebook.
- Tap next to the apps or games you want to remove.
- Tap Remove > Remove.
How do I continue SimCity BuildIt on another device?
While in-game, click the settings button on the left, then login with one of the services (Google Play, Facebook, etc.). If you do the same on another device, your city will be playable on both.
How do I get good at SimCity BuildIt?
10 SimCity BuildIt Tips & Cheats You Need to Know
- Expanding Your Population is Crucial to Your Success. …
- Pay Close Attention to Your Buildings’ Area of Effect. …
- Move Around Your Buildings and Pave Your Streets Without a Care. …
- Make Your Factories Work for You At All Times of Live and Offline Play.
Can SimCity BuildIt be hacked?
SimCity BuildIt Hack is safe, virus-free and easy to use. … SimCity BuildIt Hack connects to the game server room, then sends and replaces the files that allow you to add things that lets you hack. It is working on both iOS and Android devices with no root and jailbreak required.
How do I get my old SimCity back?
Go to the Menu tab on your old game. There will be an option called Google Play available there. Under this tab, you will find options to save the progress in your game. The save data will be uploaded to Google Cloud.
Can I have multiple cities in SimCity BuildIt?
Yes. If you want to switch cities, though, you have to delete the app, download, go through the tutorial and then link to the applicable Facebook account. Takes about 5-10 minutes to switch.
How do I restart Tribez?
Go to Settings> Apps> scroll down and check for Tribez game > select Advance Options > select Reset.
How do you restart a game on Facebook?
How To Restart a Facebook Game
- Remove The Game From Your Facebook Account.
- Reinstall The Game On Facebook.
- Contact The Game Developer.
- Use a Different Facebook Account.
How do I delete my old Simcity BuildIt on Facebook?
You have to go to the app settings then to simcity and disconnect it from apps you loved into then you will be able to load your new city… hope this help ..