Yes. If you want to switch cities, though, you have to delete the app, download, go through the tutorial and then link to the applicable Facebook account. Takes about 5-10 minutes to switch.
How do I start a new city in SimCity BuildIt?
If you go to settings, usage, simcity and press Delete app and saved data. You will be able to reinstall the game and create a new city.
Can you play SimCity BuildIt on two devices?
Re: How do you play sim city on multiple devices
It’s quite simple: YOU CANNOT! SimCity Buildit data is saved to the device not the Google Play account. Result is that “your city” cannot be accessed from your wife’s device and her city cannot be accessed from your device.
How do you make a feeder city in SimCity BuildIt?
Building Your Feeder City Right
- Population of 10,000 Sims to unlock the Trade Depot and the Global Trade HQ.
- Reach Level 8 to see expansion items in the trade depot.
- You need to stay below Level 9 because then there will be more items and the chances to get land expansion items is a lot lower.
Can SimCity BuildIt be hacked?
SimCity BuildIt Hack is safe, virus-free and easy to use. … SimCity BuildIt Hack connects to the game server room, then sends and replaces the files that allow you to add things that lets you hack. It is working on both iOS and Android devices with no root and jailbreak required.
Can I sell my SimCity?
The only way to sell your “stuck” merchandise is ask for your friend to take them off your hand, or you have to suck it up to spend 1 SimCash to remove it. So be careful about what you sell. You can spend 10 SimCash to increase the number of for sale slots that you offer via your SimCity BuildIt trading center.
Can I delete my city in SimCity BuildIt?
Can I delete my city and start over? – Sorry Mayor, your city is for keeps! … Can I delete my saved cities from Facebook, Game Center or Google Play? – There’s no way to delete those previous saves, sorry! It’s a security feature to make sure you can play across your devices safely.
How do I get my old SimCity back?
Login to Facebook first.
Here’s how to recover your saved city:
- Download the game on your new device.
- Play through the tutorial until the City Advisor tells you that you’re on your own.
- Tap the Settings icon and log in with the correct account. No login buttons? You’re not done with the tutorial yet, so keep going.
What is the max storage in SimCity Buildit?
The maximum capacity of the city storage is 600.
Can I play SimCity Buildit on my laptop?
Since the game is made primarily for mobile devices on Android and iOS, installing it on a computer or laptop can be done only through a third party emulator. …
How do I transfer in SimCity?
Just follow these steps:
- Download SimCity Buildit to your new tablet or phone. …
- Play through the tutorial…. …
- When the “Settings”/tool icon appears, near the upper-left corner of your screen, click on it and log into Facebook, Game Center, or Google Play, with the same information you have always used.
How do you increase City area in SimCity BuildIt?
If space is tight, there are ways to free up more.
- Take a look around your city to see if citizens are offering deals (represented as a Simoleon in a speech bubble). …
- Use stored items for crafting in commercial buildings. …
- Use stored items to build and upgrade residential zones.
How do I increase storage capacity in SimCity BuildIt?
From your City Storage, tap the green Increase Capacity button to see which storage-themed Special Items are required to increase maximum storage. Accumulate the necessary Items, tap to confirm, and your City Storage will immediately increase.