While in-game, click the settings button on the left, then login with one of the services (Google Play, Facebook, etc.). If you do the same on another device, your city will be playable on both.
How do I link SimCity to another device?
Plan to play on a mix of Android, Apple and/or Amazon devices? Login to Facebook first. Then you connect to Google Play or Game Center. Save your city on your original device before you try to play on another device.
How do I recover my city in SimCity BuildIt?
Login to Facebook first.
Here’s how to recover your saved city:
- Download the game on your new device.
- Play through the tutorial until the City Advisor tells you that you’re on your own.
- Tap the Settings icon and log in with the correct account. No login buttons? You’re not done with the tutorial yet, so keep going.
How do I transfer in SimCity?
Just follow these steps:
- Download SimCity Buildit to your new tablet or phone. …
- Play through the tutorial…. …
- When the “Settings”/tool icon appears, near the upper-left corner of your screen, click on it and log into Facebook, Game Center, or Google Play, with the same information you have always used.
Can you have two cities in SimCity BuildIt?
Yes. If you want to switch cities, though, you have to delete the app, download, go through the tutorial and then link to the applicable Facebook account. Takes about 5-10 minutes to switch.
Where does SimCity save games?
Single player games are stored on the local hard drive in your user documents folder; default location is C:Users\DocumentsSimCityGames.
Can SimCity BuildIt be hacked?
SimCity BuildIt Hack is safe, virus-free and easy to use. … SimCity BuildIt Hack connects to the game server room, then sends and replaces the files that allow you to add things that lets you hack. It is working on both iOS and Android devices with no root and jailbreak required.
Can I sell my SimCity?
The only way to sell your “stuck” merchandise is ask for your friend to take them off your hand, or you have to suck it up to spend 1 SimCash to remove it. So be careful about what you sell. You can spend 10 SimCash to increase the number of for sale slots that you offer via your SimCity BuildIt trading center.
Can you still play SimCity?
In the end, Maxis released 31 different games over its 29-year life. Here’s to a great studio, and thanks to what we now call “retro” or “classic gaming,” the fact that we can still play the original SimCity if we want to.
What is the maximum storage in SimCity BuildIt?
The maximum capacity of the city storage is 600.
How do you increase City area in SimCity BuildIt?
If space is tight, there are ways to free up more.
- Take a look around your city to see if citizens are offering deals (represented as a Simoleon in a speech bubble). …
- Use stored items for crafting in commercial buildings. …
- Use stored items to build and upgrade residential zones.
What is a feeder city in SimCity BuildIt?
That’s the truth but here’s what you can do – you can create one or more so called feeder cities (also called satellite cities). Those are additional cities that will support you with exactly that. farming items to expand your city space. extra storage capacity. producing bulk items a lot faster.