Settings > Apps > Sim City > Clear Data.
How do I start over on SimCity mobile?
Under device settings, go to “Apps” > SimCity BuildIt > clear cache and data > uninstall app. Then power off/on device. Reinstall app via Play Store. Do tutorial; once you’ve built City Hall, tutorial ends, and you can connect to FB in game settings.
How do you restart a city in SimCity?
3 Answers. There is no way to erase or restart a city without deleting the entire region. Your best option is to start another city in the region, develop a stable economy, and then send a gift of §§ to the failed city to get it back on its feet.
How do you delete a city on SimCity BuildIt?
You have to go to the app settings then to simcity and disconnect it from apps you loved into then you will be able to load your new city… hope this help ..
How do I start a game over on my iPhone?
If you want to restart a game on your iPhone, deleting and redownloading the app can do the trick. You should also delete the app’s data in iCloud to completely restart the game on your phone if you’ve saved the game’s progress to iCloud.
Can you restart SimCity build it?
Re: restarting in simcity build it
I was able to restart my city on the Nexus. Settings > Apps > Sim City > Clear Data. That did it for me.
How do I get my old SimCity back?
Login to Facebook first.
Here’s how to recover your saved city:
- Download the game on your new device.
- Play through the tutorial until the City Advisor tells you that you’re on your own.
- Tap the Settings icon and log in with the correct account. No login buttons? You’re not done with the tutorial yet, so keep going.
Can I start a new city in SimCity BuildIt?
If you go to settings, usage, simcity and press Delete app and saved data. You will be able to reinstall the game and create a new city.
How do I play SimCity BuildIt on multiple devices?
While in-game, click the settings button on the left, then login with one of the services (Google Play, Facebook, etc.). If you do the same on another device, your city will be playable on both.
How do I skip SimCity tutorial?
To skip the tutorial. Click the Getting Started button on the home screen. The tutorial city will load, and a welcome message popup will show in the lower corner. You must click the Okay button to start the tutorial in order to skip it.
How do I delete a game on Facebook and start over?
How do I remove an app or game that I’ve added on Facebook?
- Scroll down and tap Settings.
- Scroll down to Security and tap Apps and Websites.
- Tap Logged in with Facebook.
- Tap next to the apps or games you want to remove.
- Tap Remove > Remove.
How do I delete game data from Google Play?
Delete Play Games data for a specific game
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Play Games app .
- At the top of the screen, tap More. Settings.
- Tap Delete Play Games account & data.
- Under “Delete individual game data,” find the game data you want to remove and tap Delete.
Can you reinstall an app without losing data?
How to Delete and Reinstall the App: Will I lose my contact information? Sometimes the easiest way to fix an issue with the App is to update it, or by deleting it and reinstalling the App. You will NOT lose any data, as it is all stored on our servers.
How do you restart the whole episode app?
We no longer have a restart button for the app. If you’d like to restart a specific story you can replay your story via the Replay feature.
How do you reset an app without deleting it?
How to reset an app to its initial state on Android devices
- In Android Settings, tap on Apps or Apps & notifications. …
- Tap on Apps again. …
- The list of apps installed on your Android device. …
- Tap Storage. …
- Tap Clear Data. …
- Confirm the removal of the app’s data and settings. …
- On Chrome’s Storage page, tap Manage Space.