How do I start over on SimCity mobile?
Under device settings, go to “Apps” > SimCity BuildIt > clear cache and data > uninstall app. Then power off/on device. Reinstall app via Play Store. Do tutorial; once you’ve built City Hall, tutorial ends, and you can connect to FB in game settings.
How do I start over a city in SimCity?
3 Answers. There is no way to erase or restart a city without deleting the entire region. Your best option is to start another city in the region, develop a stable economy, and then send a gift of §§ to the failed city to get it back on its feet.
Can you reset SimCity BuildIt?
You can reset your city but it will literally take you to square 1. All you need to do is delete the App; when gamecenter asks if you want your data keeping or removing select remove. Reinstall the game and done, you will be presented with the initial tutorial.
How do you delete a city on SimCity BuildIt?
You have to go to the app settings then to simcity and disconnect it from apps you loved into then you will be able to load your new city… hope this help ..
Can SimCity BuildIt be hacked?
SimCity BuildIt Hack is safe, virus-free and easy to use. … SimCity BuildIt Hack connects to the game server room, then sends and replaces the files that allow you to add things that lets you hack. It is working on both iOS and Android devices with no root and jailbreak required.
How do I get my old SimCity back?
Login to Facebook first.
Here’s how to recover your saved city:
- Download the game on your new device.
- Play through the tutorial until the City Advisor tells you that you’re on your own.
- Tap the Settings icon and log in with the correct account. No login buttons? You’re not done with the tutorial yet, so keep going.
How do I get good at SimCity BuildIt?
10 SimCity BuildIt Tips & Cheats You Need to Know
- Expanding Your Population is Crucial to Your Success. …
- Pay Close Attention to Your Buildings’ Area of Effect. …
- Move Around Your Buildings and Pave Your Streets Without a Care. …
- Make Your Factories Work for You At All Times of Live and Offline Play.
How do you unlock regions in SimCity BuildIt?
Start unlocking Regions once your Capital City reaches level 25. Tap the Regions icon (to the left of the club chat icon) in the lower left-hand corner of your Capital City screen to bring up the Regions menu.
How do I change my age in Simcity Buildit?
Sadly, from what I know, you cannot change the age once it’s done. If you only just started your city, then you can just delete it and start a new one. If you’re really far into the game I wouldn’t delete it all if I were you. You need to put in your age to meet the right age in the country you’re from.
How do I rotate buildings in Simcity Buildit?
You can rotate the building by yourself. If there are 2 roads (eg corner) while placing the building, try to slowly nudge your finger to the road you want the building to face to.
How do you bulldoze residential in Simcity Buildit?
“To demolish a building, tap and hold the building you’d like to remove, then tap the bulldozer icon that will appear on the right side of the screen. Now feel free to rebuild as you please. Just remember, bulldozing a residential zone will reduce your population!”
How do I delete a game on Facebook and start over?
How do I remove an app or game that I’ve added on Facebook?
- Scroll down and tap Settings.
- Scroll down to Security and tap Apps and Websites.
- Tap Logged in with Facebook.
- Tap next to the apps or games you want to remove.
- Tap Remove > Remove.
How do I delete game data from Google Play?
Delete Play Games data for a specific game
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Play Games app .
- At the top of the screen, tap More. Settings.
- Tap Delete Play Games account & data.
- Under “Delete individual game data,” find the game data you want to remove and tap Delete.
How do I disconnect Sim City from Facebook?
You cannot disconnect your city from Facebook. It’s a security feature to make sure you can play across your devices safely.