How do I start a new city in SimCity?
In order, your first steps should be:
- Lay roads.
- Zone residential, commercial, and industrial areas.
- Build a power station.
- Build a water tower.
- Build a sewage treatment plant.
- Build a town hall.
- Build garbage dumps, firehouses, hospitals, and police stations.
- Build remaining services.
How do I get a rich city in SimCity 4?
Build one or two water towers.
Build them near the commercial center. If you build near the power plant and industry, you will need to invest in an expensive water treatment plant. Only place the pipes under the residential and commercial zones. Once finished, expand the dense industrial zone and let the game sit.
How do I make a region in SimCity 4?
You will need a paint studio program such as mspaint, paintNET or Gimp. The first thing you’ll have to do is run SimCity 4 and navigate to the region screen. Here, you’ll find the option to create a region.
How do I build a perfect city in SimCity?
Guide to SimCity: 10 basic tricks to build your city
- Good planning is important. …
- Keep density in mind. …
- Keep the city “clean” …
- Public transport is a good bet. …
- Industry: the further from homes, the better. …
- Have lots of green space. …
- Maintain public facilities. …
- A good mayor isn’t afraid to borrow.
How do you cheat in SimCity for money?
- ALT+W – Add $100,000 to City Budget.
- ALT+F – Toggle Fire On/Off.
- ALT+C – Toggle Crime On/Off.
- ALT+M – Toggle Health Issues On/Off.
- ALT+A – Toggle Air Pollution On/Off.
- ALT+P – Toggle Ground Pollution On/Off.
- ALT+H – Toggle Homeless Sims On/Off.
- ALT+S – Toggle Sewage On/Off.
How do I get unlimited money in SimCity 4?
- Press [Ctrl]+ X.
- Type “weaknesspays”
- Hold [Left Shift]
- Press [Enter]
- Press [Cursor Up]
- Press [Enter]
- Repeat steps 5 and 6; you will get $1000 each time.
Why don’t my Sims have jobs SimCity 4?
The game only looks for jobs/commutes after buildings have been occupied. Since by default the game will always try to build the highest-wealth/density buildings if sufficient demand exists, left to its own devices, assuming the conditions are suitable, buildings will grow in places you don’t want them.
How do I succeed in SimCity 4?
Here are a few more SimCity 4 tips to help you start a new city successfully.
- Hold off on Public Services.
- Manage Funding for Services.
- Raise Taxes.
- Make Residential and Industrial Development a Priority.
- Plant Trees.
- Hold Off on Fire and Police Departments.
- Grow Healthcare Facilities Carefully.
How do I change my city name in SimCity 4?
During the game, hit Ctrl+Alt+Shift+X to bring up the Cheat Entry Box. Now enter one of the following and hit Enter.
|Change City Name. Enter cityname where [name] is.||whererufrom [name]|
|Change mayor’s name. Enter Mayor Name where [name] is.||hellomynameis [name]|
How do I get more people in SimCity 4?
To increase residential demand, ensure that your residential zones are some distance away from buildings which are a source of pollution – power plants, industrial zones, etc – that you have a good road network between your residential, commercial and industrial zones to keep the commute time down, and reduce your …
What is Simtropolis?
Simtropolis (ST, Simtrop) is a SimCity 4 and SimCity (2013) fansite, established in September 2002. As of August, Simtropolis has above 330,000 registered members, making the site the largest SimCity fansite on the Internet, and one of the remaining active SimCity communities.
What does the perfect city have?
A perfect city would be aesthtically pleasing with trees, rivers and mountains and the like which would provide parks and recreational activities for the betterment of its people’s health. The city would care about the health and well being of its people.
How do I make money in SimCity 2000?
Here are my tips for keeping a positive cash flow when you first start out.
- Drop funding on everything to 15% except transportation.
- Use the water tool and place a few hydroelectric plants.
- Start building from as close to the center of the city as possible.
- Keep your roads to a minimum-build 3 tiles out both sides.
How do I succeed in SimCity 2000?
Simcity 2000 Tips and Tricks
- FIRST: Build a Power Plant.
- SECOND: Build Roads (not rails) (A grid pattern works very well.)
- THIRD: Build a mix of Residential, Commercial, and Industrial Zones not more than 3 blocks from a road.