How do I restore purchases on SimCity?
Follow Related Games: Use the ‘Restore Purchases’ button to recover some lost purchases in The Sims FreePlay. Open Settings (the “…” button), tap Info and tap ‘Restore Purchases’. Note: “Restore Purchases’ will only restore packs such as clothing, pets or a Pool Cleaner.
How do I restart my city in SimCity BuildIt?
Re: restarting in simcity build it
I was able to restart my city on the Nexus. Settings > Apps > Sim City > Clear Data. That did it for me.
How do I transfer my SimCity to another device?
Re: How do you play sim city on multiple devices
While in-game, click the settings button on the left, then login with one of the services (Google Play, Facebook, etc.). If you do the same on another device, your city will be playable on both.
How do I restore purchases?
To restore purchases on Android
- First of all, delete the app from your device.
- Tap Settings in your device.
- Log in with your email (same used to purchase)
- Download the app and tap Options > Restore purchases.
- Confirm your password if necessary.
- Get back to clips screen and tap icons to download.
How do I get my old Simcity back?
Login to Facebook first.
Here’s how to recover your saved city:
- Download the game on your new device.
- Play through the tutorial until the City Advisor tells you that you’re on your own.
- Tap the Settings icon and log in with the correct account. No login buttons? You’re not done with the tutorial yet, so keep going.
How do I get good at SimCity BuildIt?
10 SimCity BuildIt Tips & Cheats You Need to Know
- Expanding Your Population is Crucial to Your Success. …
- Pay Close Attention to Your Buildings’ Area of Effect. …
- Move Around Your Buildings and Pave Your Streets Without a Care. …
- Make Your Factories Work for You At All Times of Live and Offline Play.
How do I change my age in SimCity BuildIt?
Sadly, from what I know, you cannot change the age once it’s done. If you only just started your city, then you can just delete it and start a new one. If you’re really far into the game I wouldn’t delete it all if I were you. You need to put in your age to meet the right age in the country you’re from.
Can SimCity BuildIt be hacked?
SimCity BuildIt Hack is safe, virus-free and easy to use. … SimCity BuildIt Hack connects to the game server room, then sends and replaces the files that allow you to add things that lets you hack. It is working on both iOS and Android devices with no root and jailbreak required.
Is there an edit mode on SimCity?
Re: What if i want to change city layout? Buildings can be moved by tapping & holding on any building that you’d like to move for a second or two. “Edit Mode” activates, allowing you to move the building somewhere else. As for roads, those have to be bulldozed (via the Roads Editor) and repaved.
Can you move roads in SimCity BuildIt?
To reorganize your city, you will likely need to create a new layout for the roads. Tap the Bulldoze icon, then the section of road you want to remove. If your road is more than 2 lanes, you’ll even get some Simoleons back! Tap to confirm your decision.
Can you have two cities in SimCity BuildIt?
Yes. If you want to switch cities, though, you have to delete the app, download, go through the tutorial and then link to the applicable Facebook account. Takes about 5-10 minutes to switch.
Can I sell my SimCity?
The only way to sell your “stuck” merchandise is ask for your friend to take them off your hand, or you have to suck it up to spend 1 SimCash to remove it. So be careful about what you sell. You can spend 10 SimCash to increase the number of for sale slots that you offer via your SimCity BuildIt trading center.
Where does SimCity save games?
Single player games are stored on the local hard drive in your user documents folder; default location is C:Users\DocumentsSimCityGames.