Settings > Apps > Sim City > Clear Data.
How do I delete data on SimCity BuildIt?
You have to go to the app settings then to simcity and disconnect it from apps you loved into then you will be able to load your new city… hope this help ..
How do I restart my city in SimCity?
3 Answers. There is no way to erase or restart a city without deleting the entire region. Your best option is to start another city in the region, develop a stable economy, and then send a gift of §§ to the failed city to get it back on its feet.
How do you delete things on SimCity?
“To demolish a building, tap and hold the building you’d like to remove, then tap the bulldozer icon that will appear on the right side of the screen. Now feel free to rebuild as you please. Just remember, bulldozing a residential zone will reduce your population!”
How do I restart SimCity BuildIt on Facebook?
Restart / Reset the game in Facebook.
- Delete SimCity BuildIt on all of your device(s). …
- Login to Facebook. …
- Find Simcity BuildIt App and at bottom right press on Settings icon.
- On the popup, at the bottom, press Delete App button. …
- Reinstall SimCity BuildIt on your device and do the tutorials and connect to facebook.
Can I delete my city in Simcity Buildit?
Can I delete my city and start over? – Sorry Mayor, your city is for keeps! … Can I delete my saved cities from Facebook, Game Center or Google Play? – There’s no way to delete those previous saves, sorry! It’s a security feature to make sure you can play across your devices safely.
How do you delete Gamecenter data?
Delete Play Games data for a specific game
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Play Games app .
- At the top of the screen, tap More. Settings.
- Tap Delete Play Games account & data.
- Under “Delete individual game data,” find the game data you want to remove and tap Delete.
Can you restart SimCity build it?
Re: restarting in simcity build it
I was able to restart my city on the Nexus. Settings > Apps > Sim City > Clear Data. That did it for me.
Can I start a new city in SimCity BuildIt?
If you go to settings, usage, simcity and press Delete app and saved data. You will be able to reinstall the game and create a new city.
How do you get rid of war items?
just like the other city storage items. You can also pay a simbuck to delete the listing. You need to quit your club and come join ours so we can feed off you. Just put them in your depot and Daniel will clean them out in 48 hours.
How do you get rid of houses in SimCity?
To demolish a service building, tap and hold the one you’d like to remove, then select the bulldoze icon from the right of your screen. If you spent Simoleons on the original building, you’ll get some Simoleons refunded.
How do I get my old SimCity back?
Login to Facebook first.
Here’s how to recover your saved city:
- Download the game on your new device.
- Play through the tutorial until the City Advisor tells you that you’re on your own.
- Tap the Settings icon and log in with the correct account. No login buttons? You’re not done with the tutorial yet, so keep going.
How do you delete a game on Facebook and start over?
How do I remove an app or game that I’ve added on Facebook?
- Scroll down and tap Settings.
- Scroll down to Security and tap Apps and Websites.
- Tap Logged in with Facebook.
- Tap next to the apps or games you want to remove.
- Tap Remove > Remove.
How do I restart Tribez?
Go to Settings> Apps> scroll down and check for Tribez game > select Advance Options > select Reset.
How do I disconnect Sim City from Facebook?
You cannot disconnect your city from Facebook. It’s a security feature to make sure you can play across your devices safely.