Metal and alloy. Smelt raw ore into metal or add coal into the mix to smelt alloy. Sell metal or alloy to local industry or on the global market via the trade depot. The smelting factory turns raw ore into either finished metal, alloys, or both, depending on which modules you add.
How do you get alloy and plastic in SimCity?
You can get your sims educated and have recycling plants that collect metal alloy and plastic. The key is to take whichever way you can so you can just set up trade depots to import the resources you need to make processors and computers/TVs.
How do you get ore in SimCity?
Send workers beneath your city to extract raw ore. Sell raw ore to local industry or on the global market via a trade depot.
How do I build a good city in SimCity?
Guide to SimCity: 10 basic tricks to build your city
- Good planning is important. …
- Keep density in mind. …
- Keep the city “clean” …
- Public transport is a good bet. …
- Industry: the further from homes, the better. …
- Have lots of green space. …
- Maintain public facilities. …
- A good mayor isn’t afraid to borrow.
How do I put money in Simcity?
You can quickly change your game by toggling effects on and off or by adding a quick cash infusion using the corresponding keyboard shortcuts below.
- ALT+W – Add $100,000 to City Budget.
- ALT+F – Toggle Fire On/Off.
- ALT+C – Toggle Crime On/Off.
- ALT+M – Toggle Health Issues On/Off.
- ALT+A – Toggle Air Pollution On/Off.
How do you get metal in Sim City?
Smelt raw ore into metal or add coal into the mix to smelt alloy. Sell metal or alloy to local industry or on the global market via the trade depot. The smelting factory turns raw ore into either finished metal, alloys, or both, depending on which modules you add. Without any modules, it will produce finished metal.
What can you do with ore in SimCity?
Extract coal or ore to use, gift, or sell on the Global Market. Coal and Ore can also be used to make other resources or construct Great Works. These buildings will stop producing if their storage is full. Use a Trade Depot or Port to sell resources on the Global Market.
How do I get crude oil in SimCity?
Click the globe to turn on global deliveries. Every time your power plant starts to run out of oil, it will automatically buy oil from the global market. The oil will arrive via truck from the global market, so it can take some time for the delivery to happen.
How do I build a trade depot in SimCity?
Create, advertise, edit, and complete a sale
- Once you hit the minimum population target to make your Trade Depot available, you’ll find it on the highway just outside your city limits. …
- Items you put up for sale here will appear to other Mayors in the Global Trade HQ, if you remember to advertise them!
How do I get a rich city in SimCity 4?
Build one or two water towers.
Build them near the commercial center. If you build near the power plant and industry, you will need to invest in an expensive water treatment plant. Only place the pipes under the residential and commercial zones. Once finished, expand the dense industrial zone and let the game sit.
How do I succeed in SimCity?
10 SimCity BuildIt Tips & Cheats You Need to Know
- Expanding Your Population is Crucial to Your Success. …
- Pay Close Attention to Your Buildings’ Area of Effect. …
- Move Around Your Buildings and Pave Your Streets Without a Care. …
- Make Your Factories Work for You At All Times of Live and Offline Play.
How do I succeed in SimCity 4?
Here are a few more SimCity 4 tips to help you start a new city successfully.
- Hold off on Public Services.
- Manage Funding for Services.
- Raise Taxes.
- Make Residential and Industrial Development a Priority.
- Plant Trees.
- Hold Off on Fire and Police Departments.
- Grow Healthcare Facilities Carefully.
Can I cheat on SimCity?
SimCity 4. Press Ctrl+X to bring up the cheat box. Type in the correct code for the desired effect.