How do I get more expansion items in Simcity Buildit?
Tip #3 – Get Yourself A Feeder City (MOST EFFECTIVE!)
A Feeder City is a lower level city that you own and that you use to quickly farm expansion material that you transfer to your main city – this will double the amount of expansion material you get every day, and you can even create more than one Feeder City.
How do you get specific items in Simcity Buildit?
Click on an item similar to the item you want to get (for example, if you want storage bars click on a lock). Sometimes (not often, but enough to make it worth trying) you will find the item you are looking for that is being sold along side the item that was advertised.
How do you expand in Simcity?
If space is tight, there are ways to free up more.
- Take a look around your city to see if citizens are offering deals (represented as a Simoleon in a speech bubble). …
- Use stored items for crafting in commercial buildings. …
- Use stored items to build and upgrade residential zones.
How do I get beach expansion items in Simcity?
The three ways are:
- Pay for the items with SimCash. …
- Once you unlock the beach specialization at level 15 your citizens will have a chance to give you the unlock items through their thought bubbles. …
- Buy these items from other players on the Global Trading HQ once you’ve gained 10,000 population.
What is the maximum city storage in SimCity BuildIt?
The maximum capacity of the city storage is 600.
How do I get more dozer blades in SimCity BuildIt?
Basically the only way to get blades is to do what Dam6 did. Make a second city get it to level 10 and buy them for your main city. It is super easy to find them at level 10.
Can SimCity BuildIt be hacked?
SimCity BuildIt Hack is safe, virus-free and easy to use. … SimCity BuildIt Hack connects to the game server room, then sends and replaces the files that allow you to add things that lets you hack. It is working on both iOS and Android devices with no root and jailbreak required.
How do you trade with club members in SimCity BuildIt?
How to trade in SimCity BuildIt
- Find a SimCity BuildIt group on facebook.
- Make a post stating what you’re looking for (or selling) and the ratio of what you’re offering . …
- When you’re a buyer, if you like what someone’s offering, leave a comment stating “Deal” and then send them a private message.
Can you expand city limits in SimCity?
SimCity sets strict boundaries on the size of your cities, something longterm series fans found very disappointing. … A new SimCity mod called Project Orion extends the possible boundary of your city to 3km – about four times the default size. You can download the mod from Simtropolis.
Can I have multiple cities in SimCity Buildit?
Yes. If you want to switch cities, though, you have to delete the app, download, go through the tutorial and then link to the applicable Facebook account. Takes about 5-10 minutes to switch.
What is a feeder city in SimCity Buildit?
That’s the truth but here’s what you can do – you can create one or more so called feeder cities (also called satellite cities). Those are additional cities that will support you with exactly that. farming items to expand your city space. extra storage capacity. producing bulk items a lot faster.