Epic Buildings hold more citizens and produce parts that can be used to speed up crafting in your city. You can only work on one Epic Project at a time. After you complete that Epic Project, there is a cooldown before you can start another.
How often do epic projects appear?
Epic projects appear after you have any specialisation apart from parks and landscape that benefits a fully upgraded residential zone. Once you have completed an epic project, there is a 12 hour cooldown until you can start another one.
What does the Department of epic projects do?
At Level 16 you unlock The Department Of Epic Projects – a Government building that holds your Speed-up Tokens. Once you’ve built it, you are given an initial free supply of 4 each of the three types of Token.
Do epic buildings increase population?
Q. Do Epic Projects have higher population? A. Yes, Epic Project buildings can hold 31% more population (1836 -> 2411).
What does epic mean in English?
(Entry 1 of 2) 1 : a long narrative poem in elevated style recounting the deeds of a legendary or historical hero the Iliad and the Odyssey are epics. 2 : a work of art (such as a novel or drama) that resembles or suggests an epic.
What does epic mean in project management?
An epic is a large body of work that can be broken down into a number of smaller stories, or sometimes called “Issues” in Jira. Epics often encompass multiple teams, on multiple projects, and can even be tracked on multiple boards. Epics are almost always delivered over a set of sprints.
How do you get epic projects in SimCity?
Look for bubbles with the winged golden helmet icon near your Specialization buildings. Tap it and then drag the required Simoleons to the buildings to start your Epic Projects. Need more information? Just tap the ‘i’ icon on top of the building tip screen and it will give more details on the project.
How do you get a lot of points on Epic?
3 Answers. Epic points are earned by building epic buildings. An epic building takes 24 hours to complete, and during those 24 hours, you’re set certain tasks that will earn you from 1-3 epic points. The number of epic points given by each specialization building is given in the building description.
How do you get epic buildings in regions?
(1) Purchase one of the hot spots (regional specialization buildings). (2) Build a standard capital city RZ within the coverage area of that specialization. (3) Once the Epic icon appears go ahead and do your Epic.
How do you finish an epic project?
How To Finish Epic Buildings Faster
- It pops up in your city and you can start the epic building.
- You get 24 hours to get as many epic points as possible.
- Once these 24 hours are over the amounf of epic points you collected determine if you get a bronze, silver or gold epic building (that’s the color of speed up tokens this epic building will produce later.
How do you make Llama speed up tokens?
Tap a Commercial building and then tap the Speed Up Token icon. It will give you the menu of the Speed up Token types you have available, drag one of them to your production queue to accelerate production.
How do I cancel epic projects in SimCity BuildIt?
There is no way to cancel it. Once you start it, it will go to completion or 24 hours, whichever is sooner….
How many epic points do you need for silver?
When you reach 10 points you have a bronze epic, 80 points a silver, and 160 a gold. It’s hard to explain but epic points lead to epic buildings which lead to speed up tokens. You may have already used them by level 24. The turtle ones speed up production by 2x, Llama by 4x, and Cheetah by 12x.
How do you cheat in SimCity for money?
- ALT+W – Add $100,000 to City Budget.
- ALT+F – Toggle Fire On/Off.
- ALT+C – Toggle Crime On/Off.
- ALT+M – Toggle Health Issues On/Off.
- ALT+A – Toggle Air Pollution On/Off.
- ALT+P – Toggle Ground Pollution On/Off.
- ALT+H – Toggle Homeless Sims On/Off.
- ALT+S – Toggle Sewage On/Off.
What are city specialization buildings in SimCity BuildIt?
Specializations in SimCity BuildIt
- Sims love a city with culture, style, and a thriving tourism economy. …
- Parks – An oasis in a big city gives your citizens room to breathe. …
- Gambling – Cha-ching! …
- Entertainment – Who doesn’t like to be entertained? …
- Landmarks – Ciao! …
- Education – Your citizens are thirsty for knowledge!